Build Version 2.1.12 (1.0) - Release Notes
Both Back Office and iPad
- Alternate Printer on printer failure
- Currently, the kitchen print and the label print will not be printed if the respective printer got failure.
- Hence a new feature Alternate Printer has been introduced to make the kitchen print, KDS print and the Label print to be printed in case of prior printer got failed.
- Reference: Alternate Printer
- Add colors to modifiers for easy selection
- Currently we will not able to select the color options for the modifiers in the Back Office. Hence, in iPad, the default color will be displayed for all the modifiers.
- Now, the user can choose any color for any modifiers.
- In iPad, the color modifiers will be displayed according to the Back-Office configuration. If none of the color is chosen in the Back Office, then the default color will be displayed.
- Remove lines in the Kitchen label print
- Two fields - Show line separator in Header & Show line separator in Footer will be displayed in the Kitchen Label Template screen. [Settings >> Printer Configuration >> Kitchen Label Template]
- By default, both the options will be in Enable mode. The user can disable it.
- Based on the enable, the line separator will be displayed in the label print.
- A filter Discount Coupon Type is added in the Discount report. [Reports >> Discount]
- A new column Delivery Charge is added in the Driver report. [Reports >> Driver]
- Tip Charge caption changed from Employer Tip for the reports - Sale Recap, Cashier out.
- Role based restriction for Retail Item
- Currently, all the users can create/edit the retail items.
- Now, the retail item details can be created/edited based on the access given to the role.
- The pop-up Item Access will be displayed in the Create Role screen once the access Menu Configuration is enabled for a role.
- The user can add/edit/delete the retail item details based on the access given by the Admin.
- Multiple selection for menu option
- Currently in Cloud POS, the Menu Option screen will be displayed when only one menu item is selected.
- Now, the Menu Option screen will be displayed even when the user selects multiple menu items.
- Based on the selection of the menu items on the Order screen, the options in the Menu Option screen will get enabled or disabled.
- The following options will be enabled – Hold, Fire, Repeat, To Go, Open Item, Change Coursing
- a) When a menu item is already fired and now again on multiple selection of menu
- items, the respective menu item should not be fired. The following options will be disabled on multiple selection of menu items – Void Item, Quantity, Attach, Discount, Open Discount, Open Modifier.
- Multiple payment device support
- Currently, in the Hardware Settings of the POS, the user will be able to select any one of the options either Card Reader or the Bluetooth Card Reader.
- Now, the user will be able to select any one of the options from the Card Reader as well as any one of the options from the Bluetooth Card Reader.
- When the user selects both the options in the Hardware Settings, the user will be able to make payment without any interventions.
- When the SpPax and the eDynamo is enabled in the Hardware Settings, the user will be able to make payment using SpPax during Pre-Auth.
- When other than SpPax in the Card Reader is enabled and the eDynamo is enabled in the Bluetooth Card Reader in the Hardware Settings, then the user will be able to make payment using eDynamo during Pre-Auth.
- Gift Card Scanning
- Currently in the Cloud POS, we can type-in the Gift Card number in the Gift Card screen.
- Now, the user can scan the Gift Card using a scanner and the respective details like Gift Card number and the Card Balance will be populated.
- Note: When the new Gift Card is scanned, the balance will be displayed as 0.00.
- Bring open checks to the screen by scanning a barcode on a check
- Currently, in Cloud POS the user can be able to open the Closed check(s) using barcode scanner.
- In the new implementation, the user will be able to open any Active check(s) using barcode scanner.
- When the user scans the active checks on the Check Stats screen of iPad, the user will be navigated to the Order screen where the user can add or delete the menu items, make payments, etc.
- This feature is applicable in all the tabs – Check Stats, Table Layout, Bar Tab, Phone Order.
- Print Gift Card Balance on Customer/Merchant copy
- The Gift Card balance and the House Account balance will be printed in the Customer Copy and in the Merchant Copy.
- JIRA 4137 - Modifier is duplicated in the KDS
- Lin 4649 - after applying 100% owner discount still $0.01 shows for the check
Currently, the kitchen print and the label print will not be printed if the respec_ve printer got failure. Hence a new feature Alternate Printer has been introduced to make the kitchen print, KDS print and the Label print to be printed on the alternate printer if the prior printer got failed.
This document explains about the functionalities of the feature Alternate Printer.
Changes in the Back Office
- Kitchen Printers & Label Printers
- A new field Alternate Printer will be displayed in the Kitchen Printer pop-up.
- It is a drop-down field.
- It displays all the kitchen Printer/KDS names configured in the store.
- The user will be allowed to select any one of the options.
- When the Type is chosen as Printer, then the options in the Alternate printer will display only the type Printer. ie, KDS names will not be displayed.
- When the Type is chosen as KDS, then the options in the Alternate printer will display only the type KDS. ie, Printer names will not be displayed.
- When the user is configuring the Printer/KDS for the first _me, then disable the op_on Alternate Printer. Because the dropdown does not have any values to select.
- The user will not be allowed to select the same Printer name for the Alternate Printer. For example,
- When the Printer name is P1, then the user will not be allowed to select the same in the Alternate Printer. This op_on might be displayed in the edit mode.
- The above-mentioned changes will also be applicable to the Label Printers.
Changes in the iPad
- When the printer reroute is configured in the Back Office, then in the iPad during failure of printing, the system will search for the alternate printer and get printed.
- When the printer reroute is not configured in the Back Office, then in the iPad during failure of printing, the system will search for the alternate printer and get printed.
- When the first printer is failed, an alert message saying, “Unable to connect <P1>. Hence the printing will be continued in <P2>.” will be displayed and then will be redirected to the second printer.
Build Version 2.1.24 (1.0) - Release Notes
Release Date: 07/09/2020 Release Version: 2.1.24 (1.0) Enhancements: · Auto Update for POS - Auto update will allow the system to prompt for each new software update automatically - A Notification for update to latest version ...
Build Version 2.1.22 (1.3) - Release Notes
Release Date: 4/28/2020 Release Version: 2.1.22(1.3) Enhancements: · Delivery Notes are Printed on the Receipt Print Out - The delivery notes are now added to the receipt print as well as in the delivery print for driver · ...
Build Version 3.0.7 (1.3.1) - Release Notes
Release Date: 29-Sept-2021 Release Notes: iPad Build version 3.0.7(1.3.1) Feature Back Office: Account Balance Codes and Report - Enhancement Provision to include new field “Comp Discount” in Back Office (My Store>> Settings>> Report Settings>> ...
Build Version 2.1.22 (1.5) - Release Notes
Release Date: 5-15-2020 Release Version: 2.1.22 (1.5) Enhancements: · Curbside Pickup Option - A new pickup order type Curbside Pickup should be added to the existing pickup service options - The store timings are the same for ...
Build Version 2.1.22 (1.2) - Release Notes
Release Date: 4-20-2020 Release Version: 2.1.22(1.2) Enhancement: · NMI Refund: - There is now an option to delete the online order payments made via NMI gateway - The User can delete the online order payment in the POS under ...