Changes in Back Office:
1) Enterprise Payroll Report.
The following changes are done in the Enterprise Payroll report,
The column headers are removed from the extracted report.
The column values alignment is changed from right to left alignment.
The hours worked are shown in decimal format.
The currency identifier and the symbol are removed.
2) Combo Discount UI changes.
The indication of the beta version is removed.
The control option is aligned in a center manner.
Instead of Add, the button shows “Update” on editing the matches.
The option “Coupon Only’ is removed on enabling the combo discount option.
The combo option is aligned to left.
3) The labor real-time data is not showing in Insight app is fixed
4) Labor percentage issue fixes in Enterprise screen
1) Issue existed on the system allowing to place future orders even if it is disabled.
2) The bugs on OLO's new Layout are fixed.
3) Zip Code not showing in OLO is fixed.
4) Default UI should show a “No Image” Layout.
5) The credit card payment format in OLO is fixed.