Implementation in Back Office:
Page Navigation: My Stores >> Products/Items >> Discounts >> Mix and Match
A toggle option “Combo” should be included in the Mix and Match discount screen.
The new settings for defining the combo items should be displayed only if the combo option is enabled.
On enabling the option, the following combo configuration screen should be displayed in the mix and match discount screen.
Note: If the toggle option “Combo” is disabled, the existing functionality for the mix and match discount should be defaulted.
1) Name – It is user defined name. The given name should display in the combo menu match selection screen in the POS. It is an optional field.
· Users can choose where the discounts should be applied.
· The levels will be Category/Subcategory/Menu Item.
· If user selects only one menu item in each match, then it should be treated as mandatory combo. User can map multiple menu items too.
Note: If multiple menu item is mapped for the combo, it should be treated as normal combo.
3) Serving size – The serving size is based on the chosen level. All the available serving sizes for the chosen category/subcategory/menu item should be shown in the drop down with check box option. “All” option should be provided in the drop down.
4) Quantity – Number of quantities of the menu item to which the discount needs to be applied.
5) Exclusion Item – Menu Item which needs to be excluded from the combo discount can be defined here.
6) Include Modifier Price- It is a check box. Users can check or uncheck the box to include or exclude the modifier price. By default, the include modifier price should be “Yes”.
Note: If include modifier price is checked as “Yes”, then the modifier price should be included in the discounted price.
If include modifier price is checked as “No”, then the discount price for the combo should exclude the modifier price. The modifier price should be calculated exclusively with the combo discount price.
7) Add: User can click onto the ADD icon to create multiple combo menus.
Note: Check box should be provided for all the drop-down options instead of multiple selection.
Types of combo:
Users can create multiple combo option sets.
User can create mandatory combo by defining only one menu item in one match with quantity “1”. So that customers will be forced to select the defined menu items in the matches.
User can create optional combo by assigning multiple menu items/category/subcategory. Customer can select the items they wish to order from the available matches.
Combo discount setting rules:
The field name should change accordingly based on the rule selection.
1) Set Price- To set a fixed price.
2) Percentage- Discount percentage on the price of the combo menu.
Landing screen of mix and match discount:
A new column “Type” should be included in the landing screen of the mix and match discount.
If combo option is enabled for the discount, then the type needs to show as “Combo”.
If the combo option is disabled, then the type needs to be “Mix and Match”.
Implementation in OLO:
If combo is defined in the back office, a new category "Combo" should be shown in the category layout.
All available combo option sets defined in the back office should be shown as a menu item under the “Combo” category layout.
On selecting the combo, user should be navigated to the combo match selection screen.
All the added menu items defined under the combo option set in the back office should be displayed in the combo match selection screen.
The combo match selection screen should appear after selecting the available combo options under the “Combo” category layout.
User can select the required menu items from the combo match selection screen.
The “Remaining Items to select” should show the mandatory quantity to be selected from respective match.
On selecting the menu item from the match, user should use customize option to add/remove the modifier screen for the respective menu item. For the menu items without modifiers the customize option should not be shown.
User can customize the modifier options according to the customer’s wish.
Screen Mock-ups in OLO:
On click into the combo all the available combos defined should be shown.
On choosing the combo, the option to select the menu items should appear for the respective combo.
After selecting the defined number of menu items in the match selection screen, customer should click “Add to Cart” to include the combo in the cart screen.
On click into “Cancel” a confirmation pop-up to remove the added items should be shown.
The respective combo should not be placed in the cart screen on click into “Yes” option.
The cart screen should show the price for the entire Combo not for individual menu items added in the combo.
Note: Customer cannot apply discount COUPON for the combo.
1) Tax value gets mismatch in check out order screen for combo set price discount.
2) Payment screen alignment issue for predefined amounts and exact amounts button.
Note: The above known issues will be fixed in next development phase.